In 2012, the adults of the world mysteriously vanish without a trace. Virus? Aliens? Mutants? Or have they finally just “had enough”? Whatever the cause, what was left behind were the LeftOvers—a world of kids free from rules and fending for themselves.
The children create rival factions based on schoolyard cliques
Each faction looks to the one they call “The Provider” for guidance and protection.
- To appease their guardian, the kids build monumental shrines from discarded statuary in the hopes that the Provider will bless them with fortune while smiting their enemies.
Call to Action & Experience
- Battle in playgrounds, neighborhoods, and school yards
- Powered by prayers and sacrificial scrap, deploy troops and makeshift weapons
- Unlock and buy new units, powers, and monuments for your war against the unworthy! (By “unworthy” we mean “everyone else.”)
- Choose a monument and faction
- Find an opponent or have one picked for you
- Select units and powers before the match
- Add worshipers to your altar to offer up scrap